Sunday, December 25, 2011

Gymnastics Shirts Using Heat Transfer Vinyl

My kids love it when I make them stuff. But between being a busy mom, a shop owner, and trying to run a household, I don't exactly have time. So I am LOVING my new Silhouette Cameo and heat transfer vinyl.

I used blank t-shirts I picked up at JoAnn's craft store (on sale of course) and some Silhouette brand heat transfer vinyl. I used images I bought from the Silhouette online store and put the kids names on them before cutting out the vinyl.

I am not a big fan of this brand of vinyl so I will be trying others (it was a pain to iron on and while the directions said 45 seconds it took way longer than that).



However the kids LOVED them!!!! Like OMG loved them! They now have personalized gymnastics shirts to wear for each of their classes. My son is already requesting more .... a boy on the rings.... on the p-bars... on the floor.... on the rope... etc

UPDATE: these were such a big hit at gymnastics that the mom of a little girl in my daughter's class requested one... how could I say no?! ;-)

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily