Monday, January 9, 2012

New Shirts for the Kids

My kids love it when I make them stuff. From baking to cooking, crafts to knitted hats - they are always so excited when they get something made with my hands. So of course that just makes me want to make them more stuff.

My 5 year old is a HUGE Harry Potter fan. We have read books 1-3 with him, only stopping because we feel books 4 and up are too scary for his age. He hasn't seen the movies yet but he has a great imagination and likes to picture scenes from the book.

So when I found a Harry Potter design in the Silhouette online store I had to make him a shirt. The vinyl is a heat transfer flocked vinyl and it worked so nicely! My son also picked out the helicopter from the Silhouette online store too!

They were a hit the next morning and he had to wear them to school! Bonus!

Comments:

Post a Comment

Free Blog Template by June Lily